18.7.08

mud baths....




still no time in the stitching room as we have been occupied in the garden.... what a week, the average temperature was a cool 9 degrees ....Celsius that is...cold ....and to top it all off we had rain...real rain....rain that drenches you....rain you cant work in... rain that forms mud.... even teenage children cant resist throwing mud....aahhh


but progress is being made, even if we have stopped for now, to let the mud settle......and i am already loving the new look.....daunted by the work that still needs to be done, but none the less loving it....

how do i keep mud out of the house...children.....animals.....boots..... on wooden floors....aahhhhhh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely stone walkway...and I would play in the mud,too :-)!!

sewtakeahike said...

I just popped over from kate at two little banshees and I love your blog! The work you have done in your garden looks amazing and I cannot wait to see more!! I'm going to go bookmark you on my google reader right now!