9.9.08

tuesday i've got sewing on my mind....

the school fete sewing is done and dusted....thankyou for your suggestions of quick and easy girl things to make....tissue boxes, hair buttons and door stoppers...perfect, small, inexpensive items for people to ponder over... and buy...


as soon as i start working on a project my mind goes tick....job done.... i can be cutting something out and in my mind its completed..... then my thought process move onto other things that i cant start, often don't even have the materials to start, but want to start, have to start....summer sewing is weighing heavily on my mind, so a visit to the city on the weekend let me get a few supplies....now i just need an empty day, stretching out before me..... with nothing to do but sit in stone cottage...ha, as if that is going to happen in the near future....

No comments: