6.11.09

farm friday...

friday is my day off work...i love it..it feels like a holiday... catching my breath...the house to myself..
often my craft is still in its infancy and not really worth photographing, so i am going to do a...
farm friday photo..
i would love you to join me, and i am no photographer..you don't have to live on a farm...
it could be a rural photo from a holiday...or something from the back yard...animal...vegiepatch..spiderweb..or a rooster like here...
you can write about it or not...just a photo will do fine...
join me...if we have a few interested i could attempt to set up a flickr group (me being so computer literate and all-not!!)
its hay making down here and the late afternoon light was sensational...
the smell fresh and earthy...
i love living here...i think i have said that before...

No comments: